Cthulhu’s 36 Model Challenge: Part 2

So, part two… and its time to visit a rather warm looking frozen waste land as Bigby and Floyd face down a pair of blueskinned trolls and their enslaved Orcish Packbearer, while a concealed Roper waits patiently to pick over the leftovers…P2080043

Lets take a look at each one individually…

So, the wizard Bigby was the first model I painted for the challenge and I couldn’t be happier with how he turned out. I added the pattern around the edge of his robe and I liked it so much I used it elsewhere too. It really is a simple way to add life to the robes.

Floyd turned out rather well too, although his eyes took quite some time to get right. I quite like dog miniatures, I’m eventually going to get some of these mastiffs

The Heartbreaker Troll or as I like to call him Olaf, for what I hope are obvious reasons. This came out really nicely but he did take about four days…

I think it was worth it…

While this guy took significantly less and possibly came out even better. The blends on the cloak worked soooo well. It’s a shame this model isn’t a newer one, because the sculpt would have been so much finer but still it looks great…  

This truly one ugly lady… But she kinda worked out ok…

 

And finally, this misshapen lump of lead it turned out was actually a rather fun little sculpt of a Roper… or at least it was after I’d finished with it. Really happy with how he ended up looking.

So that’s another 6 models down and another 24 to go…

Comments