Spring Cleaning

Hello to everyone out there in blogland. This post is just a small note about the general upkeep of the site and a small welcome to all the followers.

Let’s start there. There has been an influx of new people joining the blog lately, “Hello” I haven’t really acknowledge my followers before and that’s been rather rude of me. I have tried to check out most peoples blogs and added myself as a follower, but if anyone has any links/websites/blogs they think I should check out just comment below.

Also, with regards to comments I do read them all and in most cases I respond, if I don't it’s not because I’m ignoring you it’s just that I’ll have forgotten. If that happens don't be afraid to comment again to remind me to reply. Don’t forget that if you want to be notified of a reply you need to click the “Subscribe by Email” button. This way any further comments will be sent to you via email.

Oh yeah, with regards to comments you do not need a Google/Blogger account to comment, you can use any of the following:

Google Account

Live Journal

Word Press

Type Pad

AIM

Open ID

So don’t be afraid to comment. The Google Account is free and is a very handy thing to have if you don't have one.

So yes, Hello and Welcome to everyone who follows the blog, either publically or privately and thank you to anyone who actively promotes the blog.

The blog has been a bit neglected as of late and I apologise for that. Whenever I’m working on a commission this happens, so please bear with me. I need to update the coming soon and out now links in the sidebar. Each time I post one of these you can simply click the image to go to the manufacturers website and they generally update once a month when I remember.

I also need to do something about the Workbench. When Blogger added pages I thought it would be fun to add a workbench page to show you guys what I’m working on. However, Windows Live Writer (my blogging tool) cannot interact with these pages and Bloggers interface handles pictures terribly. So at some point I will take the workbench page down and move it so I can edit it in Live Writer. When that happens I’ll add a flash button to sidebar that you can click on to go to the workbench.

With a nod to general gaming, this blog concerns itself with the hobby side of gaming, however my other blog Unboxed is all about playing games and games reviews. Generally it’s board games, although RPG stuff may begin to creep in there every now and then so you might want to check it out.

On Monday I will be adding a How Not To Paint Otherworld Rust Monsters post. I do get quite a few requests for these posts, but if you would like to see any other type of material appear you can always contact me through the comments section. As always you can use the “like” buttons instead to let me know whether or not the posts are good.

That about wraps up the spring cleaning notice. As I said, I’ll try and tidy things up a bit and I’ll see you all on Monday with my John Pickford approved Rust Monsters. 

Comments