Progress?

Well, I’m officially tuckered out. I’ve just finished a 74 hour week! But I did manage to get the rest of the Dork Tower guys finished!

$RHCS17O My personal favourite is the archer, but I’m pretty happy with how the group turned out as a whole. I’ve also been playing with my new pin vice trying to get my Pulp City minis onto their clear resin bases with limited success.

I’m still plugging away with my new RPG books for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay which is very interesting and I ordered the original Cortex system, Serenity, because I’ve always wanted to run a space based RPG which closely resembled the old Acorn Electron game Elite!

I’m expecting to receive a package in the mail very very soon containing a whole host of Kobolds, Goblins, Gnolls and even a Gelatinous Cube, so you can look forward to some more step by step guides coming soon.

Comments