Big ‘Uns Challenge Mini

So, it’s been a while since I posted, but I’ve been busy, really busy! I do however have 2 how to paints ready to go once I get the time sit down and write them out. This week though I’m just going to show you my entry for the Otherworld monthly painting challenge.

The topic was Big ‘Uns, any model on a base larger than 25mm, which gave us all the chance to paint a wide variety of stuff. So far we’ve seen ogres, minotaurs, bugbears, demons and rust monsters. However I decided to go with this!

P6280872P6280873P6280874P6280875

Yup, that’s a hill giant and he took a whole lot longer to paint than I had anticipated. I had planned to paint two of them for the challenge but by the time I had painted this one the month was almost up and with the commission still ongoing I really couldn’t justify another 4 days on the second giant.

Hopefully all the work has paid off, I think he looks great, he needs a couple of touch ups and corrections but other all I’m very happy with how he turned out.

What do you guys think?

The Duke

Next Week: How Not To Paint Zombie Halflings

Comments