The September Challenge

Okay, it’s time to get back to some proper painting with a challenge.

Over the course of the next month I am going to attempt to paint a 100pt Good Warband for Otherworld Skirmish, and next month I’ll attempt to do the same but with an Evil Warband. If you would like to join in the challenge throw your hat in the comments section with a link to your blog if you have one and we’ll all post our results at the end of the month.

I believe that most of the pre-orders should now be in players hands or on their way via the beautiful British postal system, but if you want to join in and haven't ordered the rulebook you could always pick up the PDF on Gumroad.

So, what am I going to be painting? My first Warband is going to be largely Dwarf-based as I’ve always really liked the idea of Dwarf Treasure Hunters. Here is my proposed force:

A Brave Burglar 25gp

2 x Dwarf Miners 34gp

3 x Dwarf Warriors 36gp

1 x Wardog 6gp

1 x Expedition Mule 4gp

So that’s a total of 105gp. The Dog and Mule are already painted so I’ll be focusing on the Dwarves which are from Red Box Games. IMG_20150901_213153

So that’s about it for this update but please let me know if you want in on the challenge!

Until next time, have fun gaming!

The Duke

Comments

  1. That's a proper looking Dwarven warband, Chris. Should look great painted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment